Update 2014-11-05: Fixed the video link since the Scrum.org Video Channel moved.
I almost forgot to publish this recording here…
Figure: My talk on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMyhhuQPEow
- How often do you release your product to your end users?
- How often do your end users see and use your product?
- Do you release in sync with your Sprint length, after the Sprint Review?
- Is the Sprint Review meeting the only valid release point?
- When do you plan your releases?
See how the cadence of Scrum and Continuous Integration can help you build the right thing, and when implemented properly, release it on time to ultimately deliver superior value to your customers.